ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management
ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to reduce the likelihood and impact of incidents by identifying actual and potential causes of incidents and manage workarounds and known errors.
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Problem Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management enables professionals to efficiently:
Increase reliability of IT services
Reduce losses and costs caused by IT service unavailability or degradation
Fulfil service quality targets
Reduce technical debt
Anticipate utilization of IT support resources
Measure, assess and develop the Problem Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
What is ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management?
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management module offers detailed guidance on effectively managing the processes and activities within the Problem Management practice. It focuses on reducing the likelihood and impact of incidents by identifying their actual and potential causes, as well as managing workarounds and known errors.
This module is designed for IT professionals looking to enhance the reliability of IT services by adopting structured Problem Management processes as part of their IT service management (ITSM) practices.
Who should study ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management?
This module is suited for IT professionals who are:
- Responsible for or involved in Problem Management and the reduction of incidents within IT services.
- Seeking to improve their understanding and skills in identifying, managing, and mitigating actual and potential causes of incidents.
- Aimed at increasing the reliability and performance of IT services by effectively managing known errors and workarounds.
What are the benefits of studying ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management?
Participants in this course will learn to:
- Enhance the reliability and availability of IT services by effectively managing and resolving problems.
- Reduce the costs and losses associated with service unavailability or degradation.
- Achieve and maintain service quality targets through proactive Problem Management practices.
- Minimize technical debt and anticipate the demand on IT support resources.
- Use the ITIL Maturity Model to measure, assess, and develop the Problem Management practice capability within their organization.
What skills will I learn?
By completing this module, you will acquire skills in:
- Identifying and analyzing actual and potential causes of incidents to prevent future occurrences.
- Managing workarounds and known errors to minimize the impact of incidents on IT services.
- Implementing strategies to increase the reliability and performance of IT services through effective Problem Management.
- Applying the ITIL Maturity Model to continually improve the Problem Management practice in your organization.
An ITIL 4 Foundation certification is required as a prerequisite for enrolling in the Problem Management module, ensuring a foundational understanding of ITIL principles and how they apply to effective service management practices.
- Format: 20 multiple-choice questions
- Requirement to Pass: 13 out of 20 marks (65%)
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Type: Closed book
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management module is essential for IT professionals committed to improving the reliability and quality of IT services through effective identification, management, and resolution of problems within the IT service lifecycle.
ITIL 4 is Trusted Worldwide by Brands Including:
Course Study Options
In Person Training Locations
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia